This website, www.zeidler.group and all sub-pages linked to those domain(s) (hereafter referred to together as the “Website”) is owned and operated by Zeidler Legal Services (UK) Limited (“ZLS UK”).
A reference to “Zeidler” or “we” is a reference to ZLS UK and/or another Zeidler company either individually or collectively (depending upon the context in how it is used).
A reference to “you” or “person” in these terms is to any natural or legal person visiting the Website.
If you are not willing to agree and be so bound, you must stop using the Website immediately.
The purposes of the Website are:-
- to provide general information to a business audience, concerning the nature of the services offered by Zeidler entities, to enable businesses to contact ZLS UK to find out more about those services;
- to provide a means for individuals who may wish to work for Zeidler in the future to provide us with their details and to apply for jobs with Zeidler. If your use of the Website does not fall into any of these categories, or if you are visiting our Website as a consumer, you should stop using the website as it is not intended for you.
You should not, and agree not to, rely upon or seek to apply the information contained on this Website to your specific circumstances. You acknowledge and agree that you should instead seek specific and separate legal and/or other appropriate advice concerning those circumstances.
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not (and does not seek to):-
- infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of the Website, by Zeidler or any other legal or natural person (“person”);
- alter the Website, its contents or its underlying code in any way;
- Damage, disrupt or otherwise interfere with the proper operation of our Website and any devices, environments, equipment, systems or networks which relate to it;
- Harass, harm, cause distress to or inconvenience to any Zeidler entity, its employees or any third party;
- distribute Malware to Zeidler or any person (we define Malware under Security below).
You further agree:-
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website (including but not limited to code, content, images, text and designs), without our prior and specific written authorisation.
- Not to publish or provide hyperlinks to our Website, or hold yourself out as connected with Zeidler in any way, without our express prior written consent.
- Any personal data you provide to us is subject to our Privacy & Cookies Notice and to our Data Privacy Notice.
- To comply with the Security section below.
As regards intellectual property, you acknowledge and agree that:-
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website and the materials published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and other laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You will not use any part of the content of our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us our our licensors.
- You will not seek to pass-off any part of this Website, Zeidler’s services, as your own.
Zeidler’s relationship and liability with/to you
The existence of this Website and the information contained within it:-
- Does not constitute legal advice or advice of any other nature, from any Zeidler entity to any person.
- Does not constitute a quotation, representation or undertaking from any Zeidler entity to any person, nor does it constitute an offer of goods or services from any Zeidler entity to any person which is capable of unilateral acceptance by that person.
- otherwise create a contractual obligation from Zeidler to any person, nor does it create any tortious duty from Zeidler to any person, nor any assumption of responsibility or special relationship in which such duties may be implied. Zeidler does not:-
- make any warranties, representations or undertakings about any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content), or any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hyperlink through this Website.
- accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this Website. If you wish to find out more about the information in the materials published, or wish to purchase or procure services from us, please contact us. Persons wishing to purchase or procure services from Zeidler should contact us to find out more information and to discuss whether the services of ZLS UK or another Zeidler entity may be suitable for their needs and requirements. Contacting us via this Website is not a guarantee that a contract or other legal obligation will be formed between a Zeidler entity and that person. Certain parts of this Website may provide hyperlinks to external internet sites or applications. Where this is the case, the links are provided for information only. Neither ZLS UK nor any other Zeidler entity has control of, or is responsible for the content of any external internet sites and accepts no responsibility for your use of them, or any loss or damage that may arise as a result of such use. If you are of the view that any such links are unlawful, please contact us to request that such content be taken down.
In this section “Malware” means any viruses or other computer programmes or computer code which is designed to harm, or infringe the rights of, or interfere with the business or computer operations of Zeidler or any other person (including but not limited to Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, ransomware or any other type of code or programme considered generally to be malware). We cannot guarantee that our Website and any document, files or information hosted or downloaded from this site, or any third-party hyperlink, will be free from Malware. We are not liable for any loss or damage which may arise out of such use. It is your responsibility to ensure that any application, browser, computer and/or device from which you access this Website is fully up-to-date and is protected from Malware, in accordance with current and best technology security practices and standards. We do not accept and hereby exclude any and all liability to you in the event that you use our Website in breach of this requirement.
We may change these Terms
We may revise these Terms and Conditions by amending this page. If you use this Website further times after your initial visit, please check this page from time to time for any changes we have made, as they are legally binding upon you. We may change, withdraw or suspend this Website We may update and change our Website from time to time for any reason. We are not required to provide any person with notice of these changes. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or that its availability will be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons without notice to any person For the avoidance of doubt this shall not apply to the withdrawal or suspension of Zeidler Swift services and log-in pages which shall be governed exclusively by the contract in place between an existing customer and Zeidler for those services.
ZLS UK is a company registered in England & Wales under registration number 09722833 and having as its registered address 64 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0AS. ZLS UK provides legal services on a non-regulated basis in the United Kingdom and is not registered or authorised by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority or Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom and nor does it represent itself as so authorised. ZLS UK does not accept service of legal proceedings or correspondence at any of the non-UK addresses indicated on this Website, or via electronic means, without prior and specific written agreement.
Governing Law & Disputes
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation and any non-contractual disputes or claims are governed by English law. You and we agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales